Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats it all about...

I won't say that 2009 was a bad year, but i think I can honestly and accurately say that the last few months of it were really difficult. When I look at my family photos, I can see there are very few - there are the ones for holidays like Halloween and Christmas, and there is very little else. I spent most of the fall sick and working too much - which of course kept me sick. Coram's aid was off work for a couple of months, which made the whole school situation a daily fight that promises to continue when school goes back on Monday. I feel like I wasn't able to take the time to reflect on anything. Even Christmas went by in a blur of sleepless nights and meltdowns.

So this year, I hope that by doing project 365, I will be able to actually notice the days go by. That maybe among the day to day (to day to day to day) crap that I go through, I'll find beauty in some photos I snap along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment