Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jan 27 - Tea for Two (or more)

I went to make myself my 4th or 5th cup (yes I lose count) of tea today, when it struck me that my tea cupboard would probably be a good photo. After all, it captures something that I do every day without fail.

I usually start the day with something caffeinated, then move on to herbal for the rest of the day. Right now I am loving Decaf Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings. It's nice and spicey and has a bit more body than an herbal tea. Usually after dinner I move to something fruity - my current favourite is blueberry - then on to something relaxing like chamomile or peppermint towards bed.

You can see some mocha powder on the side, too. I had a heck of a time finding hot chocolate mix that isn't primarily milk powder, and I don't like making it from scratch. So I was happy to find that the mocha powder from Starbucks is dairy free. I mix it with warmed soy milk - but only very occasionally as it ends up being a rich drink. But when the kids have hot chocolate I don't have to feel all left out LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment